The Valencia Family

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Quick Update

I won't be posting any photos tonight because I haven't downloaded any and am too tired to do it right now. I just wanted to let everyone know who doesn't already that The Valencias are moving. We're moving to another house in Kent (lame- I know, but it's further north- almost to Renton :) ). Obviously, I'm not going to post the address on here, but call or email us and we'll pass it on. We're getting a new phone number too. I'll try to call people to give the new digits if I ever quit being so freakin' busy. By the way, we're moving this weekend. Short notice, I know.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Love, Katie Bert Tommy and Ellie

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what up ya'll? Lovin' the online photo book. I wish I had time to make one... but I'd be doing it all the time. Anyway, love the site!!

6:09 PM  
Blogger gnupate said...

hey, I'd almost forgotten about this blog, and wasn't sure how I was going to track down your new contact info. drop me an email ...

Pat Eyler

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe.. Kids are soo dang cute!!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home